Question For Roadsmith

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Sep 2, 2016
Springfield, Mass. USA
Are you folks planning on attending and setting up at the Americade Rally coming in September???

I want to thank you all in person, and I have a small question to ask, Looking forward to speaking to you..............:hooray:

Ronnie

ROADSMITH TRIKES:

I'll ask again to bring this back up to the top

Are you planning on being at the Americade rally in September????

Your answer YES or NO will determine weather or not I go this coming season............

Ronnie

Here- Call them and ask

Ask for Doug or Jim

[h=3]Roadsmith Trike Conversions[/h][h=3]3744 Scheuneman Road[/h][h=3]White Bear Lake, MN 55110[/h][h=3](800) 331-0705[/h][h=3]fax (651) 426-3952[/h]
[h=3][/h][h=3][COLOR=#CC1E1D !important]Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM Saturday: By appt[/COLOR][/h]

Bummer!

OK thank you, for your quick answer................

I may not attend either then..................you were the only reason I was planning on attending, After 20+ years going faithfully............

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back