Pikes peak

In the video you said it was a little scary going down . Well , it must of been really scary when you did it with dirt roads & no guard rails . Good job ,thanks for sharing Phill . I know one thing for sure , my wife would not go anywhere near going up there .:nonono: Would I go up ?? :confused: Maybe ;)

Here is the video of our ride up Pikes Peak. The first time I rode up Pikes Peak it was all dirt and gravel and no guard rails. Now it is paved all the way to the top. Other bucket list thing. After this adventure we headed back to Tulsa.

"ENJOY THE RIDE"

Don't see a link to your video on your post? :Shrug:

First time we rode it,it was raining when we started back down. First time was on 2 wheels. Not so much fun then. Glad to hear it is paved all the way now.

I don't see the link either. My wife and I are going to ride it next Monday with another couple and am looking forward to seeing your video. We are hoping our timing is right to see the leaves changing color.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back