November and still riding

Ron and CrystalPistol, the Viper CSC conversion kit on my Wing has a 3.4 gallon auxiliary gravity fed fuel tank.

As with any gasoline auxiliary or reserve tanks, I feel it's important to keep the auxiliary fuel supply well Stabilized. I do this assuming that I may do multiple short rides in a year and never draw down the main tank far enough to allow the gravity fed auxiliary tank to flow into the main tank. I will top off the main tank after each ride to reduce any condensation as discussed in earlier posts.

I hope this clarifies the discussions a little better.

Ethanol free gas is great. At 70 mph with Cruise I get 30 mpg. Yesterday I filled up with ethanol free gas. Rode 175 mile at 70 mph on cruise control and came back the same route to the same ethanol free pump and fill up. Did the math and got 34 mpg. Don’t know if the economy per $ is justified. But the efficiency is. :wave4:

Ron and CrystalPistol, the Viper CSC conversion kit on my Wing has a 3.4 gallon auxiliary gravity fed fuel tank.

As with any gasoline auxiliary or reserve tanks, I feel it's important to keep the auxiliary fuel supply well Stabilized. I do this assuming that I may do multiple short rides in a year and never draw down the main tank far enough to allow the gravity fed auxiliary tank to flow into the main tank. I will top off the main tank after each ride to reduce any condensation as discussed in earlier posts.

I hope this clarifies the discussions a little better.

YOU ARE SMART
,using stabli in your fuel tank... That will eliminate any problems, that "could" occur....:D:D

Ronnie

Hey Pastor Ron, I'll be interested knowing how those gloves work for you. I've looked at a number of them online but haven't ordered any yet.

The gloves they sent had a brand name Goldfox on the top of glove, the measurement they used caused me to get medium ( I usually wear large), to which I should have gotten large, because, they were a little to small for spreading out hand enough for clutch use. With that being said, I used them for approx. 5 hours, ranging from 45-35 degrees on ride up the Blue Ridge Parkway. They worked beautifully, as advertised. The tail on the logo started blinking when it had 15 minutes left on the batteries. I used all settings the higher up the Parkway I went, staying on the high position for about 2 hours.Now, I wanted to order my wife a pair, it was late and I did not order correctly the second time, and instead of receiving the ski type gloves, I received the motorcycle gloves (large) size, WHICH WERE MUCH,MUCH, THINNER THAN THE SKI/SNOW GLOVES also, the logo name was J-JPENI NOT GOLDFOX. However, I tryed the thinner gloves inside my old bike gloves( using them as a liner) and they fit perfectly. The bottom line: these gloves heated right up and keep me toasty throughout the ride. Since they are new, I cannot comment on the longevity of the product. I pray this helps.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back