New Trikeowner from Arkansas

Oct 4, 2012
Arkansas
Hi, Im from the Little Rock area, I purchased my 05 GL1800 trike at an auction this past Saturday. First time on a trike and had to ride it 120 miles in the rain to get it home. Needless to say, a very white knuckle ride in a few places. Liking it more every time I ride it. Looking forward to a few road trips in the future.

Welcome to our wonderful triking family! You got a great break-in ride, didn't you....LOL! You survived that, and the rest of your adjustment time will be a breeze! :)

Welcome to TT, and know you are going to love the 1800. Good looking Trike. Been riding the hills of Northwest AR and Southwest MO this week. I'm from the Memphis area. Also, the TOI 2013 Rally is going to be in Eureka Springs in June. look it up on this website

Welcome to the Three world from SW MO. Beautiful ride - well decked out! You had a good break-in ride, and you are in a great area to continue. Lots of great riding in the area. May I suggest over to Russelville and up Hwy 7 to Harrison. I have done it from the north, and that makes a really nice day ride. Don't forget to check out the tips in the experienced Riders forum. Lots of good info there.

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/general-discussion-5/experienced-trike-riders-please-post-here-242/

Oh - and look into TOI - Trike Talks own trike organization. No meetings, dues or officers, just good info and great folks.

Trike Owners International - Trike Talk Forum

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back