New trike owner

Apr 14, 2011
Great Bend, KS USA
I just changed oil and filter, drained replaced antifreeze and replaced air filter which means I had cover off engine fuel tank. Everything went really good and easy.

But today went for short ride and it seems like the lower vents are blowing really hot air and I hadn't noticed that before have I got something not aligned putting back together?

or are they hot all the time? I thought they were fresh air.

thanks

jack

I just changed oil and filter, drained replaced antifreeze and replaced air filter which means I had cover off engine fuel tank. Everything went really good and easy.

But today went for short ride and it seems like the lower vents are blowing really hot air and I hadn't noticed that before have I got something not aligned putting back together?

or are they hot all the time? I thought they were fresh air.

thanks

jack
You aren't by chance talking about foot warmers are you?

I don't know about 1800s, but 1500s have them and you open/close with a knob up on dash. That air is heated by the exhaust headers.

1800 gw

You aren't by chance talking about foot warmers are you?

I don't know about 1800s, but 1500s have them and you open/close with a knob up on dash. That air is heated by the exhaust headers.

I think they do call foot warmers and I'm sure don't have the comfort package, so do we just close them or am I missing something

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back