New to Trike Talk but not to Triking

I just got the Trike Wednesday and it hasn't been on the road yet, so I doubt if you would have seen it yet....I had to take the little woman up to Vegas for that anniversary thing. Found out when I got back that they forwarded back the Title the same way I sent it to them, next day express. I could have had it registered yesterday, but now it will have to wait until next saturday. Oh, by the way, I live in Casa Grande. I'm have way between Phoenix and Tucson. Once I get this thing registered, it will be all over the state but I do especially like the back road trip out of Nogales over to Sierra Vista. Great Riding....and I don't see how you get the smilley face when you post.....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back