Need info

I have seen that trike, i am thinking the owner has since pasted away, but it is amazing what we can come up with, just like this one,

Last edited:
Trike758px-Trike14arp.jpg

A little different but you could do a MAD Max trike, it would use up all the extra parts laying around. I would love to take a spin around town on this trike

I like the hotsnake, it seems to be a cobra kit rear body, wonder where you could find them ?

Tghis is one i built 3 years ago, it was a 1966 hardtop mustang, and made it a convertible, when you opened the trunk lid, where the gas tank was, was now a type 4 pancake motor in its place, and a full automatic trannie was in there too, also had a hd solo seat up front and in the rear was an orginal mustang seat, with a tonneau cover to make it look like a convertible,
old memories, built alot of trikes then and now,
ray

Last edited:
Tghis is one i built 3 years ago, it was a 1966 hardtop mustang, and made it a convertible, when you opened the trunk lid, where the gas tank was, was now a type 4 pancake motor in its place, and a full automatic trannie was in there too, also had a hd solo seat up front and in the rear was an orginal mustang seat, with a tonneau cover to make it look like a convertible,
old memories, built alot of trikes then and now,
ray

Ray do you have any pictures of it completed? I like it.

I was not saying build a RUP, I was showing you the lay down style. The guy was selling it . I said so what do u do with a motorcycle that can only got 45 mph? if it could do 70 or 55 with no strain that would be different

John, not a problem, misunderstood it all,grinn
tmigala, all the pics i have, puter took a toast on the rest,
sure would like to Build another one NOW TO FIND A PROSPECT,GRINN
thanks salty,

Streetisneat,
thanks for the tip, would have to be reworked to fit a vw rear, but could be done, thanks again

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back