Mustang 79598 Super Touring seat for Freewheeler

View attachment 44892View attachment 44893View attachment 44894View attachment 44895View attachment 44896View attachment 44897

The seat is on; it's bigger looking than I thought. It straightened my legs out when on the highway pegs; not sitting on the tank anymore; but, even for my butt the seat need only be 17" wide. Its a full 19" wide rider seat!

I'll attach some pics Don't know how they came out on top but they're there???

Shows some add on's too! Clearview extra wide 19" windshield; Kuryakin extended brake pedal; DK 2" tank lift with back part; DK 606 air cleaner with re routed breather gas's and stock Rushmore cover; LED turn signals on front smoke lens; right side wind deflector stock Harley and DK wind deflectors may be seen up front of engine. Oh DK 1" extended floor boards are also visible. Don't know how describe each pic separate? Khrome Werks Narrow 2+2 bars are on the way!

Hi

do you find the seat sits you a little higher than the stock seat?

Finally got mine. I put about a 100 miles on today and i really like it. SS is great to do business with, The seat was backordered and they kept me informed by email and the phone.

I just bought the 79598 Super Touring seat and swapped out the Mustang Wide Vintage that I took off my EG Custom an put on the Freewheeler. The Super Touring definitely sets you back 2 inches and is very comfortable. I used the adjustable backrest from the Mustang Wide Vintage and it fit fine.

I put the Mustang Wide Vintage on the EG and removed that tallboy seat I got when I purchased my Freewheeler. Looks like I'm going to put the Tallboy up for sale.

The new seat is very good looking with a ribbed design as you can see from the pics that have been posted. Can't wait to ride it and will take some pics. Very few miles on any bike since my heart surgery last September and all the lousy weather. I'm thinking of taking the Freewheeler out to AZ--decisions, decisions

Do you still have the tallboy seat for the freewheeler? If so I'm interested in purchasing. Thanks,

I have used Mustang seats on all of my bikes for a long time. We re all different (a good thing) but Mustangs fit my butt great, and they make a huge difference in passenger comfort. I am also a believer in the benefits of a rider back rest when riding solo for long days in the saddle. The Mustang backrest is easier to adjust than the H-D version.

Just traded the FreeWheeler for a TriGlide for more passenger comfort. I will be buying and selling another Mustang seat shortly.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back