Montana Freewheeler

Hello everyone! My wife and I recently purchased a 2016 Harley Freewheeler. This is our first trike and we are looking forward to new adventures. With experience in 2 wheel forums in the past, I'm sure this will turn out to be another very expensive "free" forum for us!:D Can't wait to do some research and jump into the mods and improvements that we can find on this site. Hope to meet some of you in the future. We are located in western Montana.

Well Rick, we just met you & your wife om top of LOLO Pass. Thanks for the bell

Hello everyone! My wife and I recently purchased a 2016 Harley Freewheeler. This is our first trike and we are looking forward to new adventures. With experience in 2 wheel forums in the past, I'm sure this will turn out to be another very expensive "free" forum for us!:D Can't wait to do some research and jump into the mods and improvements that we can find on this site. Hope to meet some of you in the future. We are located in western Montana.

You got that right. You don't have to fight the heat like we Texans do, but if you plan a trip far from home you may. After my first trip I decided if I wanted to get the max enjoyment out of my trike I had to address the heat issue.

I hope to meet you and your wife someday. Maybe one of your adventures will be a trip to Texas.

Well Rick, we just met you & your wife om top of LOLO Pass. Thanks for the bell

Hi Bill. Enjoyed visiting with you and your wife up on the pass. Have fun and a great time on the rest of your trip.

Glad you liked the bell package. Our email is on the included literature if you ever want to contact us by that method.

Take care!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back