Michelin Rear Tires

Longbeard71

100+ Posts
Nov 3, 2018
Talbott tn usa
Thinking on putting Michelin on the rear of my trike. I have the Commander ll on the front. Is anyone using Michelin on the rear? If so how do you like them and which one are you running?

Can't help with the Michelin's, but, based on several reviews of the Goodyear Comfort Treads, I put them on the rears. I really like the more comfortable ride and I like that I can keep 26# in them and still have the comfort. Only had them in the rain once since putting them on, and had no noticeable hydro plaining.

Thinking on putting Michelin on the rear of my trike. I have the Commander ll on the front. Is anyone using Michelin on the rear? If so how do you like them and which one are you running?

No I don't Michelin there is no reason not to if you like the brand get the appropriate size. I used Goodyear Viva 3's 205X70R 15 to lower the rpms in 6th gear cruising. This gearing change slowed the speedo 2mph' not a great change but just enough to lower the overall rpms by 400 to 500 at 70 mph.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FW107
Back