Meet and Greet........

wheels

Rider
Feb 8, 2008
Baltimore
with a little chow thrown in to make it all good.

Had a chance to catch up with and put a handshake on a couple of good guys from these here parts. Cavie and EastKYTriker rode down to the area, along with a bunch of other riders from the Port Charlotte area to a cool place I had not been before. Of course the food was good, company great, and the stories even better. Now before anyone jumps to conclusions and thinks that I am a couple days late reporting this, due to all the wearing of the green, I need to point out that green is a slimming color, and any day is a good day to be Irish...............That's my story and I am sticking to it.

20150318_211634_resized.jpg

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the short guy on the left. Sorry that I did not include a pic of all the good food, but I was afraid I would lose a finger or two in the process.

Looks like some happy guys. And some full guys.. Always great when you can put a face with a personality online. Just wondering if the in person persona matched the online persona? reminds me of this beautiful girl I met online and in my mind she was stunningly beautiful, tall with ...well...a nice figure. Finally I met her and she was did have a figure...the number 0. She was so big you had to hug her with chalk in your hand and mark off what you just hugged so you could get all the way around. ! But in her defense, for a big girl, she sure didn't sweat much.

I guess that might be a case of perception vs reality. I hope your day was better

Steve

Story of my life, Steve, I'm almost always the last to read about the fun stuff goin on. Dang, would have been a nice ride down from Ocala to meet you fine fellers, sorry I missed it. Always like seein the other guys rides too, but doesn't everybody. Maybe next time. And I promise you won't have to worry about losin any fingers if I'm there.

PC

I am actually from South Carolina where men are men and sheep are nervous. I was just commenting on their meet and greet, saying it is nice to actually meet folks you have corresponded with on the boards.

I was having a senior moment and lost my mind. Have you seen it?

Sent my early teen years in Timonium, fishing at Loch Raven!

I love riding the "Tail of the Iguana" (LOL) around the Lake and Dam. Of course you must have stopped at the Corner Store for a little Ice Cream.

I feel I better come clean here guys. LOL

wheelsangel.jpg

Missed this when it was posted. Just found it tonight. Next winter when Roger and Jim escape the cold and come back to town Ya'll have to come down to Port Charlotte and we'll have a meet and greet. I'm the Irish American Biker on the right.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back