Massachusetts is the first state to ban Bump Stocks

Texan

Gold Member
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2013
Texas
"The new law defines a bump stock as "any device for a weapon that increases the rate of fire achievable with such weapon by using energy from the recoil of the weapon to generate a reciprocating action that facilitates repeated activation of the trigger."

Source

Interesting. Guess the way their new law reads and since I can do the same thing as a Bump Stock with my thumb and belt loop, they are going to outlaw pants with belt loops and cut off our thumbs.

8~\o

And, so has New Jersey with the added provision of owners turning in the bump stock, without compensation, to the State within 90 days!! Legal challenges to follow.

"The new law defines a bump stock as "any device for a weapon that increases the rate of fire achievable with such weapon by using energy from the recoil of the weapon to generate a reciprocating action that facilitates repeated activation of the trigger."

Source

Interesting. Guess the way their new law reads and since I can do the same thing as a Bump Stock with my thumb and belt loop, they are going to outlaw pants with belt loops and cut off our thumbs.

8~\o

After reopening government congress will be looking into mind control.

A friend who resides in Mass recently received an official letter from the Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety and Security, stating that as of February 1st 2018, bump stocks and trigger cranks are banned and considered illegal to own.

He must turn in any of the newly banned gadgetry he possesses to the state police immediately, under threat of arrest for non compliance. And no financial compensation is offered.

He received the letter simply because he has, as required by law, several registered firearms. He doesn't even own any "banned" paraphernalia!

I'd expect lawsuits to be filed soon in Mass, but since Mass is a bastion of liberal fruitcakes in the statehouse, the ban will likely stand.

I live in Mass, I got the letter. Motorcycles and cars have been known to kill people, you know what's coming. State D.A. is a friggin' menace to liberty

I can slit your throat with a pocket comb......can stab you before you get your concealed weapon out.....on and on..... IDIOTS !!!

Drain the swamp !!!!

8~\o

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back