Lurker checking in for the first time

Roadkyll

Welcome from SE Missouri I like the way you built your trike and i looks awesome I wish I had the skills to take on a job like that.I ride a 97 GW RoadSmith trike and have a lot of fun with it I was inspired by your story and i am wishing you luck with what ever you decide to do but most of all have fun with what you build and have fun again welcome to trike talk

BigMac46

Mac, unlike that guy in the movie, I have no particular set of skills. What I have is a wormy imagination, the ability to learn, no respect for the lines when I color, and a bad habit of sticking with a problem longer than most do. Of those, the bad habit is the most important. I had to learn to weld, rivet, cut and bend sheet aluminum/powdercoat, as well as figure out/anticipate the design obstacles, all while trying to understand what makes a trike. I deliberately didn't examine other designs too closely, because I wanted this to look like MY concept, not someone else's. I'm a retired computer tech who was a mechanic in a previous life. I was three years working out of my depth to build it. If I can do it, so can you.

My rig is in St. Paul right now, waiting for me to rejoin it. I'll be passing through Mo/Kan in a few weeks. Maybe I'll see you. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back