Looking for Freewheeler seats

Hi Marina, :welcome:to Trike Talk

Get with your dealer, they should have loaner seats for you to test ride

All Touring seats will fit on your Freewheeler. The stock seat sucks IMO. I changed my 17 Freewheeler seat to a Roadking seat, way better IMO;)

Hi, new to the forum. Two different people recommended TrikeTalk, so super excited to join.

I recently did an all-day ride on my 2020 Freewheeler, and my butt wasn't happy. Looking for advice on seats that will stand up to long rides. For my passenger as well. I have a passenger backrest.

Thanks!
First of all Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania... seats are not all created equal. Good luck on finding one that works for you. :good:Travel safe Fred

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado.

I had a Russell day long on my BMW K1200LT that I loved, might check into weather they make them for the Free.

Maybe also try an Air hawk (air cushion the sit between you and the seat.. Love mine.

Welcome from Missouri!:cool: I went with a HD Sundowner Tallboy seat I got a a great price & personally I love it. I did a 600 mile( wont again) & did not even think about the seat, and thats the clue that it's good for you.

I recommend what Jack said, my chosen dealer does 4 hour loaner tests. I would have gone the Mustang route, but the $250 bucks I saved bought a lot of nice upgrades to make her mine.

Welcome from Missouri!:cool: I went with a HD Sundowner Tallboy seat I got a a great price & personally I love it. I did a 600 mile( wont again) & did not even think about the seat, and thats the clue that it's good for you.

I recommend what Jack said, my chosen dealer does 4 hour loaner tests. I would have gone the Mustang route, but the $250 bucks I saved bought a lot of nice upgrades to make her mine.

I rode my Streetbob home from Sturgis with a Mustang solo seat. IMO it was the best seat I owned:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back