Lehman Monarch II Mud Flaps

Mar 26, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pa
Does anyone know how the factory Mud Flaps mount onto the fenders ? On my MotorTrike trike they are snapons, but Not sure about adding them to the Lehman trike unit. Thanks.

Hi Lee H. Mann, The question I have refers to the Front Fender Protectors for the Lehman Monarch II on a 2009 GL 1800. How are the factory fender protector attached is there any holes to *be drilled or do they only attach to a bracket of some sort? Thanks.

The Lehman Fender Bras for the Monarch II use velcro to attach. I don't use them and prefer to have mine made at the local upholstery shop. They are held on with snaps and can be made as large or as small as you desire for usually between $150.00 and $200.00.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back