Keith

I am a Vietnam vet so that tells my age but I'm retired and ready to travel.

Welcome from San Antonio, Texas. I too appreciate your service. My brother went to Vietnam for his senior trip so it's not hard to figure out about how old you are, but you are never too old to enjoy riding a motorcycle or a trike. Travel on down to Texas.

Post often, throw in a few pictures, ride safe and have fun. :Dorag:

Welcome from San Antonio, Texas. I too appreciate your service. My brother went to Vietnam for his senior trip so it's not hard to figure out about how old you are, but you are never too old to enjoy riding a motorcycle or a trike. Travel on down to Texas.

Post often, throw in a few pictures, ride safe and have fun. :Dorag:

Thanks for the welcome, I have old friends in south Texas and will be in San Antonio Sept 2018 for my grandson's USAF Basic graduation but probably not on my trike that trip.

Hey Keith,

:welcome: to Trike Talk from South Florida.:wave::wave:

We look frorward to your partication in the the Trike Talk forums.

Thank you for your service.ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back