Just reminiscing

I miss my father in law terribly. He was such a good man, and such a wealth of knowledge about just about anything. To this day, when I'm stumped about something to do with house maintenance, I think 'I'll call Darrell', then it hits me like a hammer. :(

I miss my Dad also, he's been gone 48 years now and I still think of him often. I was only 24 when he passed, really just getting to know him as a young man.

Have a wall penjalam clock from dads that stopped working. Being he was big on saving the info on it , it said to oil it every two years. I know he had it at least 30 and I’ve had it for 4, so I gave it a oil change. After asking him when it was done last, the dam thing works again :clapping:.

FYI ; clock oil is 0-10 synthetic only !

Y'all are luck to miss them. Well, I miss my mom but not my dad. He liked to beat the tar of us 3 kids if any little thing wasn't where he thought it should be. Or anything else that crossed his mind. I do acknowledge he somehow managed to keep us with a roof over our head. But moving every time we turned around was a bummer. Seemed like a lot but really only 4 times that I can remember now. Only 3 state though so my accent didn't get too screwed up. Although I suppose I still have some Okie in me.:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back