Jennings??

Yes, I once owned a Jimenez JA-22, which was a successor of the Jennings, but basically the same handgun.

The Jennings was made in California in the 80's and 90's. Bryco Arms owned Jennings, went bankrupt in 2003, and was bought out by Paul Jimenez.

It's basically a really inexpensive handgun, some might call it a Saturday night special. I got rid of mine when I found out it could discharge if dropped on the ground. I've accidentally dropped a firearm before and didn't want to take the chance with that one.

If you keep it, just be careful how you handle it. It's okay for plinking and target practice.

Jennings

From the old "Ring of Fire" in CA, which included, I think, Raven Arms and Davis Derringer. When I had my FFL in hte 80's I would get them 4 or 5 for a hundred bucks wholesale. That's about what they were worth. Get rid of it. If you want a much higher quality, but still lower priced, pocket .22, Phoenix Arms makes a pretty darn good one for about a hundred and fifty bucks.

North American Arms makes a quality 5 shot pocket revolver in 22 mag if you are looking for an inexpensive backup. Its innovative chambering design has the loaded revolver hammer sitting in the middle between two chambers on the cylinder making it impossible to drop the thing or accidentally pull the trigger while removing it from you pocket. Hammer has to be cocked to rotate the cylinder into place to allow it to fire and is a GREAT way to ensure safety while carrying. The little revolver is also in stainless so carry won't cause any rust.

178714_01_north_american_arms_22_magnum__640.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back