James River

Apr 12, 2012
nowhere, usa
This photo was taken close to the mouth of the James River in Hampton, Virginia on 09-28-2012

DSC_0020_zps598c58b3.jpg

Great photo - made me jealous. I had plans to rent a cabin in the Williamsburg area the third week in September was looking forward to riding the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. Unfortunately a few mechanical problems got in the way and the weather didn't cooperate either so plans were canceled.

Do you live in the area or were you visiting?

Jacque

We live in the area. There are a LOT of different things to do and see here. The Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel is just one of multiple bridge/tunnels in the area.

Historically, there is just tons of stuff here. Too bad that things happened and you couldn't make it. Williamsburg is very nice and well worth the trip. We go there quite often for the factory outlets and there is a GREAT cheese shop in the Old Williamsburg area.

Let me know if you do decide to come down. I would be happy to show you some of the out-of-the-way places that the "tourists" don't know about......

Great photo - made me jealous. I had plans to rent a cabin in the Williamsburg area the third week in September was looking forward to riding the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. Unfortunately a few mechanical problems got in the way and the weather didn't cooperate either so plans were canceled.

Do you live in the area or were you visiting?

Jacque

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back