It's been awhile

May 18, 2010
Molino, FL for now
I want to apologize since I was last on the site. Since I last posted a lot has happened but I still do not have a trike.

I now work at Navy Federal Credit Union here in Pensacola, FL (since April/ 2012), I have finally owned a Harley but once the new black / red color combo became available from Triumph in the form of a Rocket III Touring motorcycle (2300cc's) I sold it back to the dealer (where a stupid inexperienced rider crashed it, a $35,000 investment at one time, and totaled it out a month later) and I am very happy now with it.

I am considering the Polaris Slingshot in the "far" future as my next "open air" vehicle to own but that may be a few years off yet.

I hope the gang here at TrikeTalk.com has been doing well and I hope to catch up with everyone as I start going through all the posts that have come up since I have been away.

Ride safe,

Dennis

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back