In build today

Nov 17, 2013
UK
My Tri Glide is being built today :Excited:

I've no idea which state they're built in ? But, if one of you guys who's closest to the works can nip round and make sure they make a good job of it, i'd appreciate it, ;)

Cheers ,Graham

My Tri Glide is being built today :Excited:

I've no idea which state they're built in ? But, if one of you guys who's closest to the works can nip round and make sure they make a good job of it, i'd appreciate it, ;)

Cheers ,Graham

They are built in York Pa.

Elvisto, What is your weather like at this time? Has there been allot of TGs sold in your area or are they rare? Here's hoping the crossing is good!ThumbUp
Dennis

Hi Guys, Thanks for the replies, York PA maybe a nice area for a motorcycle holiday, would love to visit the factory,

Dennis, remember this is the first year 2014 model, that HD have officially exported to Europe, and UK in particular, My dealer has sold 3 that i'm aware of, which is pretty good considering up to a couple of weeks ago they didn't have one to show us,
Not all HD Dealers will be selling the TG in the UK,my dealer is expecting 2 TG bikes in January, so they'll be quite rare for the time being,
I was lucky to see one about 2 years ago in the UK, he privately imported it, I wanted one then,but got put off due to warranty on grey imports didn't exist,
I was lucky enough to be in Deals Gap, doing the Dragon, when saw a lot of Tri Glides and fell in love again(you know how it is)came back home and ordered one,

Our weather ! Well its suppose to be winter at the moment, but recent years we've had snow and ice later say march april may, we get lots of rain most of the year ( lol) 2013 was a great summer, the first for a few years, I ride all year round, apart from when its too icy on the roads,

Cheers, Graham

Have you found out anything more on the dummy middle front headlight used in Europe? That would be massive to have two 5 1/2" LED Headlights to each side and then the 7" Middle LED Headlight.

Wouldn't mine doing that setup to my own TG.

I did ask the dealer, He said it has to conform to european regulations so he wouldn't be able to fit a central headlight,

But I would have thought if the wirings etc is there, it wouldn't be a problem to retro fit it myself, at a later date, I'll check it out when i've had the first service done,

I did think of the halo headlight, similar to the one fitted to BMW cars, it depends really on how good the two headlights are ,

I'll keep you posted when I find out whats possible, Cheers, Graham

Well! My Tri Glide should be here this month pepper

Seems a long time ago since I ordered it in September :gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back