I am banned

cScjhb

2500+ Posts
Gold Member
May 6, 2020
Mesa, Arid-Zone-A
I don't do Facebook. I had an account a few years ago but never did much with it. Tonight, I was looking at a news article and wanted to make a comment which is unusual for me. I was directed to Facebook. My name came up when I clicked on the icon and it said I was banned for violating their policies. I don't have a clue why, other than supporting others who are also banned, like Trump. Guess I'm in good company...... Proud to be banned..... Jim

I don't do Facebook. I had an account a few years ago but never did much with it. Tonight, I was looking at a news article and wanted to make a comment which is unusual for me. I was directed to Facebook. My name came up when I clicked on the icon and it said I was banned for violating their policies. I don't have a clue why, other than supporting others who are also banned, like Trump. Guess I'm in good company...... Proud to be banned..... Jim

I was banned in Boston once....:laugh:....​[Also Spyderlovers]

I had a Facebook account many years ago that had a yahoo (not my personal) email and fake info put in so as not to be identified.... but did not understand how to maneuver through the site, so hardly ever looked at it and now probably not even still registered..... I personally thought it irresponsible of individuals to put all their info out there... their name, birth homes, high schools, colleges, pertinent dates, marriage info, job info, ....

When I get onto a site that refers or sends you to Facebook I ignore it.

I never really wanted to find people from the past. I'm too busy trying to keep up with the present and plan for the future.

I only have 3 friends so that's all i can handle at the moment and one of them doesn't even want to speak to me anymore, So why would i want to belong to Face Book where everyone wants to be my friend and then tell their life story ...??..My life story is interesting enough and all that i can handle..:D.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back