Hi all

Nov 3, 2023
Holland, MI USA
Hi folks: New to triketalk. Am long retired, live in Michigan, USA. Was a biker for many years. Purchased the first Yamaha 80 ever sold in Ann Arbor, MI back when dinosaurs still roamed the earth, then moved to honda 305, etc, etc. Now I am looking for advice regarding the purchase of a Goldwing trike. From research, I know that I want a 2018 or later for the carplay, but there are many modifications that I am sure are "must haves" with which the knowledgeable members on this forum can be of great help. I would seriously appreciate any advice.

Cheers all

Hi folks: New to triketalk. Am long retired, live in Michigan, USA. Was a biker for many years. Purchased the first Yamaha 80 ever sold in Ann Arbor, MI back when dinosaurs still roamed the earth, then moved to honda 305, etc, etc. Now I am looking for advice regarding the purchase of a Goldwing trike. From research, I know that I want a 2018 or later for the carplay, but there are many modifications that I am sure are "must haves" with which the knowledgeable members on this forum can be of great help. I would seriously appreciate any advice.

Cheers all

There are plenty of low mileage Wings in the years you are looking? Take your time and look and ride. Something you definitely want is a independent suspension. The top brand at the moment is CSC trike kit, followed by Hannigan and Motortrike. All have independent suspension. You will always add your own goodies. Like any grownup toy, it cost!

WELCOME to Trike Talk from San Antonio, Texas

Hi John, :welcome: to Trike Talk

Kick some tires, ride as many as you can find, you will know when one speaks to you

Good luck in your search

Cheers all

John..Welcome to Trike Talk..đź‘Ťđź‘Ť..

There are plenty of low mileage Wings in the years you are looking? Take your time and look and ride. Something you definitely want is a independent suspension. The top brand at the moment is CSC trike kit, followed by Hannigan and Motortrike. All have independent suspension. You will always add your own goodies. Like any grownup toy, it cost!

WELCOME to Trike Talk from San Antonio, Texas

Thanks so much for the insight - very helpful. Exciting times!!

cheers

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back