Hello

Sep 24, 2018
Parkersburg, WV, USA
I am a noobie to the forum and stopped by to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I am from Parkersburg, West Virginia. I have been riding on the street for over 50 years. I ride a '14 Tri Glide that is currently having a Fuel Moto 110 drop in kit and Baker 7 speed transmission installed. My wife and I ride with my two brothers and my 91 year old Dad (that is not a typo, he is 91, and he rides a lot), all of which ride Tri-Glides, as well as anyone else that wants to ride. I am retired from the US Air Force (22 years) and the Treasury department (20 years). Since 2013, I have just been retired. My philosophy is: if you have to make a choice between riding or eating, go hungry.

EDIT: I would like to thank everyone for welcoming me to the site. I am trying to thank each individual, but I am always concerned about missing someone. If I miss you, I apologize, please accept my blanket thank you.

Welcome to TT Mike and greetings fro Long Island.

Nice riding down that way. Just heading East on Rt. 50 eventually gives you some good twisties.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back