Hello from northern Albertas

I found this form while on the GL1800 riders form. At present I don't have a trike,yet!! My wife gave up riding quite a few years ago and I bought a 2004 Wing about a year ago. She has decided that if I trun it into a trike, she will go with me again!! YAHOO!! So, therefore looking at all the info I can gather on the different trike kites and Canadian installers.
We are both recently retired and enjoy camping, fishing and the grand kids(all boys, aged 10 to 15). I still like riding and also still do a bit of hunting and shooting at the gun club.
I am looking forward to getting more info as I brouse your various sections. Thanks for letting me join. Hopefully I won't ask to many dumb questions.....Ken

Ken, john moreland here in Cold Lake too. My Victory cross country is in for a trike kit now.
Many of the trikes you see around here and Bonnyville are from Pair A Dice trikes in Sunnybrook Ab Richard is great to deal with. Also I have a friend in Ardmore with. Trike for sale. My number is in the book. 4-0268

Give me a shout if you lik

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FW107
Back