Hello, from Central Oregon

Jul 24, 2013
Central Oregon
though i'm not new to bikes (been riding since 1960), i'm picking up on Trike bits, and pieces of info.....
Dr. took away my M/C endorsement back in "02", as I have M/S, but she just made comment ; i'll sign for a Trike, but that's it.....So, now i'm trying to put together an old bike that was given to me ( "81" kz 1000 that runs great) w/ only 3200 miles on it !
sooooooo, i'll see what kinda info I can come up with here on the forums !
been looking around for a few days, and forum looks to be full of info., and a few guys that will understand why I duct-taped a 6 volt bat. to the seat of my "48" Harley !!

steven

Welcome to the website from the U P of Michigan. We have several people that can go anywhere from haywire and duct tape to special body work. I think it's great that a person with any disability make an effort to stay in the wind by modifying a bike or converting to a trike. With your history of riding you are a true biker and I want to thank you for your dedication. Ride safe.

Welcome from Bend, OR. There are about ten of us in the central Oregon area. If we could get your phone number & email we post notices for weekend rides. Welcome aboard. I have a friend Bill in Bend that is a Kawi expert if you need some help. Good luck.

Just a heads up everyone, this thread was posted by this member in July of 2013.

There has not been activity from this member since December of 2014.:D:xszpv:

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back