Hello from Amarillo, Texas!

Fellow Texan, I'm in central Texas about 80 miles south of DFW. Glad you are with us. I mostly lurk in the background but I sure have learned a lot from this site. Knowledgeable people around here.

Fellow Texan, I'm in central Texas about 80 miles south of DFW. Glad you are with us. I mostly lurk in the background but I sure have learned a lot from this site. Knowledgeable people around here.

Hello Bailegb! We have some kids and other family and friends down in the DFW area so we come down that way quite often. We was planning a vacation down to East Texas in September but a couple of surgeries have put an end to those plans for now! LOL, not a lot of fun getting old! Thanks for the greeting, this looks like a great site, so far I haven't seen any brand bashing, just some friendly picking! We just love to ride and glad to visit with anyone, I just am not a good conversationalist, I usually leave the talking to my wife (social director), I tell people my job is to just look good! LOL!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back