Hello All, First Post

Thanks for all the replies

I have been trying to add a before pic, I have not had much luck so far. I have made a lot of changes from stock over the last year and half or so. This week I'm redoing the wheels and front end. Chrome- wheels, upper and lower forks, spacers, calipers, rear wheel pans, baby moons, hi polish rotors, water pump cover, stage 1 intake, 4" SE Slip ons, Stage 1 download. Also adding backlit controls, XM radio, new speakers and aux amps. Have to figure out the next upgrade, maybe Dakota digital dash.

Actually married, 3 grow daughters, new grand kid on the way ( found out this week ) 3 Harley's I bounce between. 2015 Tri Glide, 2007 Fat Boy, 2011 Sporty Low. I am usually pretty busy between family, bikes, and show work.

Actually married, 3 grow daughters, new grand kid on the way ( found out this week ) 3 Harley's I bounce between. 2015 Tri Glide, 2007 Fat Boy, 2011 Sporty Low. I am usually pretty busy between family, bikes, and show work.

Congrats on grand kid :clapping:got a 13 and a 19yr. Time flys by.

Welcome from New Mexico. Grandkids and motorcycles are a good thing. My 2yr and 9 month old grandson climbs up on the trike by himself and today he opened the push button gas tank lid. Jim

Looks like I am a little late to the party, welcome aboard anyway!!
Black & chrome is always in style! :D
Just so you don't feel all alone Graygoat....
Belated welcome from Eastern Canada eh...:wave4:
Lots of good stuff to be found on the #1 forum for the TG. Countless opinions on a multitude of topics and sometimes you don't even have to ask for them to get them....:D

Enjoy the ride!:clapping:

Cheers
Doug

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back