Harley Davidson Sundowner Seat For the FLRT

Nov 21, 2021
Prescott
Does anyone have any experience with or opinion of the HD Sundowner seat for the Freewheeler?

It appears to push you up and forward in the saddle. Is that what you experienced?

Ralph, something to think about is getting with your local H D dealer to see if they have a demo seat program

This lets you try different seats on your FLRT, keep in mind tho the dealer may not tell you this, any touring seat will fit your FLRT

I currently have a Roadking seat on mine, matter of fact I had this same seat on a 15, 17 and now my 21, it is way better than stock and miles better than a sundowner IMO

I was cross checking the sun downer seats and it looks like a 2014-2020 Street glide seat is the same as a 2018 road king . I do know some one here put a road king seat on the Freewheeler. I just don't know if that year seat fits the freewheeler, if it does there are a lot of seats on market place.

I was cross checking the sun downer seats and it looks like a 2014-2020 Street glide seat is the same as a 2018 road king . I do know some one here put a road king seat on the Freewheeler. I just don't know if that year seat fits the freewheeler, if it does there are a lot of seats on market place.

It is me with the Road King seat, and yes all touring seats will fit on a Freewheeler, it fit 15, 17 and 21 Freewheelers for sure

I just bought a seat , I believe it is called a reach seat (P52000033) . I am about 2 inches closer to the tank and a little bit lower in the seat. I have to say it is a lot more comfortable then the Mustang seat that was on the bike. There are a lot of these seats on marketplace and Ebay , just make sure that the seats are not ripped or starting to rip.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back