Happy Birthday Marge!

Thank you guys for the warm greetings. Zook and I had a fun birthday celebration over the weekend.....what we would not do for ice cream......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marge...!!!!!...I wished You a Happy One on CHAT that morning, but somehow missed this Thread....since I wished You one here now, Ya'll can go get more Ice cream.....pepper ThumbUp ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marge...!!!!!...I wished You a Happy One on CHAT that morning, but somehow missed this Thread....since I wished You one here now, Ya'll can go get more Ice cream.....pepper ThumbUp ;)

Thanks, Skuuter - I did see your greeting on CHAT, along with some others' and I gave a big thank you to all! Zook and I have started this love affair with Ben and Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio - it's not the usual green pistachio, and very creamy....

Thanks, Skuuter - I did see your greeting on CHAT, along with some others' and I gave a big thank you to all! Zook and I have started this love affair with Ben and Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio - it's not the usual green pistachio, and very creamy....

MMMMMM......sounds Great....may have to check it out, even without having a Birthday....;) ThumbUp

A VERY VERY HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, Marge!! pepperReally appreciate all the good work both of you do for this group. ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

Sorry I was a bit "tied-up";) & didn't chk my emails till this afternoon.

Brgds

Ghalib

A VERY VERY HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, Marge!! pepperReally appreciate all the good work both of you do for this group. ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

Sorry I was a bit "tied-up";) & didn't chk my emails till this afternoon.

Brgds

Ghalib

Thanks so much, Ghalib. Looking forward to seeing you in June!

Thanks Aussie Annie and Ray. I am grateful to have been blessed with another birthday and appreciate all your warm wishes.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back