Hammock Seat

tis

Dec 27, 2008
West Falls, N.Y.
Looking to find any info on this type of seat. Trying to get something that will be comfy for Wife, I've tried Corbin & Mustang seat & she still having problems, info I read on Hammock seats says that it only fits '09 Harley's & up. I thought I read somewhere on here that a few members had this type seat....

Looking to find any info on this type of seat. Trying to get something that will be comfy for Wife, I've tried Corbin & Mustang seat & she still having problems, info I read on Hammock seats says that it only fits '09 Harley's & up. I thought I read somewhere on here that a few members had this type seat....

I have the Hammock seat and adjustable backrest for sale for $450.00 plus shipping. Like new. I do believe it fits 09 and up only, this one is from 2011 TG.

We bought the heated version to go one the wife's Street Glide but then sold the bike. The seat was not bad so I kept it as I plan to buy a Road glide Ultra in a couple of years, after we trike and pay for a Goldwing conversion.

Seems like different strokes for different folks. I tried a Hammock but ended up with a Zepplin. And then there are some that just like the stock seat. Hope you find what you want. :)

You are correct. Not one seat fits all a$$. My bride is happy with the stock seat. I tried a Road Zepplin and she rode about 10 miles and wanted off it. I liked it but lost the battle.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back