Gander Mountain

A Gander Mountain recently opened here as well in Charlottesville, VA. I still haven't visited as I don't need any new temptations. As it is, I haven't fired any of my firearms in well over 20 years. They've all been relegated to a, "never seen" collection. Even with retirement hopefully approaching next June, I don't see myself getting back into the shooting sports. Too expensive and no one to shoot with. Just a sign of the times for me.

22LR is out there but you have to keep you eye on the market and buy when available at the price you can afford. <a href="http://www.ammoseek.com" target="_blank">www.ammoseek.com</a>

I go to Gander Mountain in Terre Haute, In. and Evansville, In. Yes they have a lot of ammo, but I still can't get any .22's. They never have any in stock when I'm there.:gah:

I was in the Terre Haute store couple weeks ago asked about 22lr was told if I bought a 22 they had all the 22's I wanted. Guy told me they could not sale 22 rifles because there was not any 22's so they started doing this

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back