Freewheeler

Jul 28, 2023
Payson,AZ,Gila
Ok I’m new here. I just recently went to a trike after 54 years of riding 2 wheels. Anyway my question is. Does anyone know how wide of a rim will fit on a 2022 freewheeler?

thanks

What is your goal? Front or rear?

There isn't much room inside the rear fender

My plan is to put a 21” front wheel. I already have a custom front fender. The front wheel is chrome so I was hoping to find rear rims that look very similar but chrome and a larger diameter. Instead of 15” go to 17” or 18”. I have no issues putting adapters on so I can change the lug pattern. I found rims that match but they are 18”x 8.5”.

My plan is to put a 21” front wheel. I already have a custom front fender. The front wheel is chrome so I was hoping to find rear rims that look very similar but chrome and a larger diameter. Instead of 15” go to 17” or 18”. I have no issues putting adapters on so I can change the lug pattern. I found rims that match but they are 18”x 8.5”.

Pics when your mods are done? :D

Thanks for the welcome. I will continue to search this site. I need to learn how to post a picture. I custom built a trike for my wife out of a 2000 road star. And I would love to post a picture of her bike.

When you are posting, click the paperclip, this will open up so you can upload pictures from your computer, attach them to the body of your post

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back