FreeWheeler

Aug 14, 2015
Lake Wales
Hi you all.-- READ THIS- YOU WILL LOVE IT IF YOU HAVE A FREEWHEELER
I've been here before, maybe you remember me, My name is Dave, used to operate the Pirates Den adult entertainment club/ Rock and Roll strip bar/ biker bar in Key West, Fl.
Anyway, that's old news, I'm 72 and got a 2015 Free Wheeler, and I don't know about you but no magazine talks about or puts this bike in print. What ashame, those magazine editors will recognize some day that there readers will age, this is all bull shit.
The FreeWheeler in my opinion is a hip bike, but needs some in- put from us. I like to share some ideas with you guys to make this trike really one hell of riding machine.
Damn, it's half way there anyway by design.
KEEP READING it gets better.
Do you guys remember the Tri- Bar rear tail light lens that was a direct bolt on for the 2012 Fat Bob rear fender, It made that bike come alive, beautiful, just a thing of beauty, this is what the FreeWheelers need in the back. There rear fenders are too bland in my opinion and it needs a Tri- Bar Rear Len bolt in, it's bob fenders are just alittle too wide for that unit. Right now the FreeWheelers just looks bland in the back with those old Sportsters len's, I'm working with a dude who's is into plastic molds and he is trying to extend a plastic mold just a little wider than the original Tri- Bar lens with a backing plate that is also wider for a complete fit. Check your FreeWheelers two fenders and you will see what I mean. I can't understand why Harley or some manufacturer's doesn't 'see that, The Fenders on the FreeWheelers are just a bit wider, that's all. A friend of mine said he saw a pair in a magazine just for FreeWheelers with wider fender than the Bob Tails. If this is true, that will be so cool.
AND FOR SOUND- HARLEY MISSED THIS ONE / BIG TIME in my opinion/// This blew me away at a custom show.
Dig this, instead of those rabbit handlebar speakers for sound, I found this great system design for the FreeWheeler at the show, instead of installing a amp on the bottom of your down tubes or under your seat and running your wires all over the place, I flipped out when I seen what this guy did for sound on his FreeWheeler. Just so simple. I bet Harley will have punch outs on each side of there fenders for speaker location. Money Options/ lol
This guy had a RockForm ( the best mount on the market ) IPhone Mount on his handle bars along with a very small blue toothed receiver.
He had two speakers on both sides of his fenders,
absolutely perfect set up ( speakers were located on the inner lower sides of each fender/ and the AMP ( FOSGATE / Bluetooth Compatible 500 ) beautiful/////was mounted in the trunk, so the wiring was short and simple, short way to the battery and a short way into the trunk. As you know the FreeWheelers Trunk is almost air tight, so this guy had punched in vents on the inner trike's body for air flow to cool the amp. I completely admired his work and waited for him, he showed me the in line fuse located in the trunk and the sound blew me away, I wanted to trace the speaker grills on paper/ he let me. Just like pairing your iPhone with your car's radio/ No wire's on the handlebars.
SHARE SOME IDEAS WITH ME

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back