Freewheeler Rider Backrest

I haven't been able to find a rider backrest for the Freewheeler, only the passenger backrest.

Please help me find one. I have a fused spine and have a lot of back-pain as it is. If I can't find a riders backrest, I'm screwed.

See page 374 of 2017 accessories catalog.

There are 4 styles of backrests. each cost $115.

You also need the adjustable mount - part no 52596-09A. it's $220

Keeps me riding despite my bad back. Good luck.

Rider back rest with bracket

I haven't been able to find a rider backrest for the Freewheeler, only the passenger backrest.

Please help me find one. I have a fused spine and have a lot of back-pain as it is. If I can't find a riders backrest, I'm screwed.

I have one that fits the stock seat of the 2016 Freewheeler. I have the back rest and the bracket to mount it.
If interested I can take pics and send it to you. I replaced my stock seat and back rest for a Mustang seat.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back