For the SnowFlakes out there.

While I agree to some degree with the "mandatory service" idea I question the effectiveness of such a program.

What branch of the service would they be required to serve in?

How much training (besides basic) would be available to these "2 year people"?

What would the effect be on morale in the receiving unit? From my Navy experience just one malcontent can (an usually will) affect both the safety and morale of the entire ships crew.

The two year mandatory is a good idea but I have to say, those that have no desire to serve and are forced to serve will not pull their weight and find every excuse to find a way out of service, as a former Army Platoon Sergeant, I personally initiated discharge paperwork on a few personnel because they were bad for morale and I frankly did not want to deploy with these guys because they would probably put good soldiers in unnecessary harms way.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back