Florida Trip

Apr 17, 2010
Lake City, Pa.
I just completed a trike trip from Erie, Pa. to my recently purchased winter spot in Tavares, Fl.

The trip went off with no hitches except a 60 mile rain storm from Washington, Pa. to Bridgeport, WV. Called it an early day and got motel room. Met with another Blue Knight from Bridgeport and had a nice dinner together.

Second leg was a slight detour to my best friend's house in Winston-Salem, NC. About four miles from final exit, there was a major traffic accident and I got off and did a cross country GPS trip to his house.
Had a GREAT visit!

Next leg found me doing a shorter trip than expected, due to throttle hand cramps. Stopped in Pooler, GA. overnight. NEXT long trip, I hope I have cruise control.

Arrived on Friday 10/10...left Erie on Tuesday 10/7. Got here around 12:30 PM.

What a GREAT country we have...

Glad you had a good trip, with only a minor glitch. Looking forward to hooking up at the Snowbird Hootnanny!! Enjoy your winter digs in the mean time...ThumbUp

Glad you had a safe and enjoyable trip Dave, see you in a couple of months. ThumbUp
I really miss the cruise on my trike, I've been looking at getting one installed.

Glad you had a safe and enjoyable trip Dave, see you in a couple of months. ThumbUp
I really miss the cruise on my trike, I've been looking at getting one installed.

Can't seem to find anyone to put one on...GM dealers won't touch it. I've got no clue where to look down here in Florida.

Can't seem to find anyone to put one on...GM dealers won't touch it. I've got no clue where to look down here in Florida.

I think I'm going to do it myself, Jeg's and Summit have a good selection available, It will be a good little winter project while in Florida. I would think any good hot rod shop would be able to put one on for you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back