Fall is Here??????

When I stopped at the Harley shop last week on my way to Las Vegas, they said you'd been eaten by hogs .......... After ya fell off the hog pen fence. :laugh::clapping:

Fall is here

At least I will be able to ride in comfort once again :clapping: 61° this morning, a light jacket will be just right.

Heat Advisory for all of south central Texas with the exception of the western Hill Country until 8PM CDT. Heat index values up to 113.

ha ha ha ha Fall is here that's funny.

It's still going to be in the triple digits here in the Phoenix valley.

Not so much the next 2 days only in the mid mid to higher 90's.

Then back an close to 106 during the day.

BUT!!! Sept is right an its time to be cooling off in the evenings at least :clapping:.

Even Southern Calif has had triple digits when we were there for 2 weeks.

Heat Advisory for all of south central Texas with the exception of the western Hill Country until 8PM CDT. Heat index values up to 113.

Close...as mother used to say when the humidity was so dang HIGH along with temps.. anxiously awaiting the “ cold” front and hopefully rain due to arrive Tuesday night I think..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back