***DK Custom Products Stealth LED Driving - Passing Lights***

A true fog light puts out a yellow beam which penetrates fog better without reflecting back into your eyes. Running lights are more like spotlights, true white just like your headlight, with probably a tighter beam and maybe longer distance. The tighter beam allows aiming low so that you don't blind oncoming traffic.

This is cool.

I was about to order the lights and the clamps, but something told me to look at the DK Customs Facebook page (knowing me, probably to check for a coupon code) and I found out today is Free Tee Friday for call in orders over $80.00.

dkteeshirt.jpg

DK CUSTOM PRODUCTS

Providing all your winter make over mods!

cnc_dualflow.jpg

Great customer review that can be found on our website:

Excellent! Review by Red

"Awesome little light bombs. They look really sharp, are bright as hell, and come with enough bracketry that you should be able to mount them about anywhere you want. Plenty of wiring attached, I mounted mine way out on the engine guards with no issues or troubles with wiring runs back along the guard, up the frame, and into the headlight can. They've never loosened or gotten out of alignment since mounting (loctite of course). Excellent value." (Posted on 7/25/2017)

Thanks, Red!

See these HERE!

Customer Review from our website-

Very Satisfied Review by DB

"I purchased these lights thinking, I cant go wrong for $55. Well I was right, these lights are not only inexpensive, the accent my 2015 RG's front end tremendously. I can't imagine the Harley Davidson Fog/Driving lights being much better. You got a winner here DK Customs!!!" (Posted on 2/25/2018)

Thanks DB!

See these lights HERE!

Customer Review-

Review by Paul:

"Bought and used these stealth light as my headlights to be different, once you get them dialed in it'll light up the road better than you've ever seen before. I always have people staring and asking about the bike. Almost every aftermarket parts I put on is from DK they are the best, the bike with the punisher decal and stealth headlights is mine . Best thing I ever did was get these lights." (Posted on 1/21/2018)

Thanks, Paul!

Go HERE to see photos and details!