Darrell Bawden

Pegasus1300

5250+ Posts
Oct 30, 2011
Spring City,Utah, USA
I am sorry this is so late. I was thinking one of his family might post this and I didn't want to tread on any toes.
It is my sad task to inform you all the Darrell Bawden a member here and Stallion owner has passed away from a rapidly progressing form of Leukemia.

I have known and ridden with Darrell and Barbara over 20 years and enjoyed every one. He was one of the founders of The Temple Riders Association and its general director for years.His kindness,compassion humor and great smile were legendary. I can not tell you how much I miss that smile when I come to a meeting point. Love you my friend.

Darrell did not post much here,you probably didn't ever read anything from him but he liked to read of your exploits and the ways you solved the problems of the Stallion.He was a master mechanic and a practical engineer and always got himself home and fixed what ever the problem

Happy TRAils Darrell. We'll see you soon enough.

I am sorry this is so late. I was thinking one of his family might post this and I didn't want to tread on any toes.
It is my sad task to inform you all the Darrell Bawden a member here and Stallion owner has passed away from a rapidly progressing form of Leukemia.

I have known and ridden with Darrell and Barbara over 20 years and enjoyed every one. He was one of the founders of The Temple Riders Association and its general director for years.His kindness,compassion humor and great smile were legendary. I can not tell you how much I miss that smile when I come to a meeting point. Love you my friend.

Darrell did not post much here,you probably didn't ever read anything from him but he liked to read of your exploits and the ways you solved the problems of the Stallion.He was a master mechanic and a practical engineer and always got himself home and fixed what ever the problem

Sorry to loose one of our fellow Trikers

My sincere condolences.

So very sorry for the loss of your dear friend and fellow TT and Stallion owner.

Daydreamer

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back