Curves

Everyone has given very factual and accurate information regarding the proper technique of entering and handling curves. I couldn't agree more! ThumbUp

Now on the lighter side,,, for some reason while reading these responses, it brought me back in time to when I was a little kid in Brooklyn. I use to ride my tricycle around the block and always tried to take the turns as fast as possible without tipping over! For me, a good turn was when I'd get my inside rear wheel off the ground while I was leaning as far over as possible to prevent tipping over. Now mind you,, there was an incentive to not tipping over as all of the corners had a light post. So if you did go over, you'd slam right into the base of the post or wind up in the gutter, lol. I think back to what I use to do and wonder how I ever survived childhood in the city. ;)

Hey Rich......if you can remember anything that far back..I here by noinate you as ......"TrikeMan of the month"!!!!:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back