Crocodile Rock ... New Seat Upholstery

Noodles107

250+ Posts
Dec 8, 2022
Myrtle Beach SC USA
Evening Ladies & Gents ...

Just got my seat and backrest reupholstered in "Crocodile" with Black Pebbled Leather boarders. A striking look if I may say so myself :) Very pleased with how it came out and I think it compliments the bike nicely. Just wanted to share a couple of snap shots with you guys. Really classy look imho

.Untitled - 1 of 1 (4).jpg Untitled - 1 of 1 (7).jpg Untitled - 1 of 1 (3).jpg Untitled - 1 of 1 (2).jpg

You know, I didn't really care for it when you first posted the material pics, but the finished product looks great. They did a fantastic job. Very impressive.

Crocodile Rock..

That looks fantastic! My compliments to you and the shop that did the work. BTW..What is the name of the shop that did your seat and backrest? Still waiting for the delivery of my Vivid Black 2019 FLRT...and live but a mere 40 miles..give or take 10-20...from you. Southport NC. Thanks for posting and thank you in advance for any and all information. Chrome might not get you home...but Black and Chrome makes for a beautiful trike!

That looks fantastic! My compliments to you and the shop that did the work. BTW..What is the name of the shop that did your seat and backrest? Still waiting for the delivery of my Vivid Black 2019 FLRT...and live but a mere 40 miles..give or take 10-20...from you. Southport NC. Thanks for posting and thank you in advance for any and all information. Chrome might not get you home...but Black and Chrome makes for a beautiful trike!

Good morning Southport ...

The place that did the seat is called

Custom Care Inc Auto Upholstery

Rich & Wendy

205 Broadway St

Myrtle Beach SC 29577

(843) 448-5746

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back