Cost Of Gas

To tell the truth I really don’t look at the prices as I drive by I just glance at them and shake my head..The last time I needed gasoline was last Saturday and that was to fill my son’s truck…And I just looked at the amount owed One hundred and two dollars…But sooner or later I’ll need to fill the wife’s Hoopie ‘ My Truck and the Trike $$$$$$

Gas so dam high the mailman working from home. He called me yesterday and read my bills to me.
1f602.png
1f602.png

Went To Costco Today And All Eight Lines Were Backed Up To The Road. Price Was $4.12 Gal.

...£2.70 ($3.52) of the price per gallon is fuel tax...then they add a further 20% on top of the price for another tax....it's one of the biggest rip-offs going

I heard that you get free medical care over there is that where the tax money is going to the “FREE”medical care?…Over here the tax money goes to substandard road repairs!..

I heard that you get free medical care over there is that where the tax money is going to the “FREE”medical care?…Over here the tax money goes to substandard road repairs!..

....the *free* medical care isn't too bad, although it's been sliding downhill for a few years.....the roads however are like the surface of the moon, craters everywhere...our tax money goes to the rich in tax breaks and back-handers

....the *free* medical care isn't too bad, although it's been sliding downhill for a few years.....the roads however are like the surface of the moon, craters everywhere...our tax money goes to the rich in tax breaks and back-handers

Hey if you can’t give your tax money to the rich who can you give it to ?’ If you give it to the homeless they can’t replenish it because they don’t pay any taxes..🤔..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back