Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
9k=
9k=
3a056f2cbe39ad127dc796bb76a6a506--caffeine-life.jpg

Coffee is a way of life for most military people. The Sweetie is having a medical procedure done soon and the doc has told her no caffeine for 12 months. She is trying to switch to hot herbal tea. Oh boy, I have to hide when I am drinking my coffee, super bold.

Coffee is a way of life for most military people. The Sweetie is having a medical procedure done soon and the doc has told her no caffeine for 12 months. She is trying to switch to hot herbal tea. Oh boy, I have to hide when I am drinking my coffee, super bold.

Stop punishing the lady, make her some decaf :Shrug:

Her doc made it clear, No caffeine and no decaf, nothing carbonated, and no alcohol. I am sure I will be sneaking and drinking my coffee. I am sure it will drive both of us over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back