Co-Pilot Forum

Jun 22, 2017
Spokane, WA USA
I posted something in the newbie area about a forum for mainly Co-Pilots but I wouldn't limit it. My thinking here is that these wonderful people that put their lives in the hands of the Pilot may have some thoughts and ideas for all of us. So, Carla recommended that I put a post here in the General area and see where it leads. And to all the Co-Pilots out there, thank you for your faith in us, the Pilots, not sure if I could be in your shoes.

:afraid:

Chuck

Chuck, I like this

I hope I can get my wife ( The Redhead) Denise will type her thoughts here some time

I had to relearn my riding skills with her on the back, coming off of baggers and Dynas;)

My Sweetie is all about riding as a co-pilot. She has no desire to have her own ride. Not sure if she will get on the site and participate. She usually has 1k plus emails on the phone and Ipad and will get around to reading them some day.

I think this is a great idea. Jim

My Sweetie is all about riding as a co-pilot. She has no desire to have her own ride. Not sure if she will get on the site and participate. She usually has 1k plus emails on the phone and Ipad and will get around to reading them some day.

I think this is a great idea. Jim

This is kind of funny

My co pilot Denise spends MOST of her day glued to a computer at work reading Drs E mails and arraigning their accreditation's classes

She has her Motorcycle License but rather to ride on the rear

We just got back from a nice nite stroll

She said when she finds time she will type some thing up here

Hupefull

Thanks to those who have responded so far. Maybe the Admin team will take a look and fire up this forum.

Chuck

:scooter:

Thanks it really is appreciated. To me having a co-pilot along made it that more enjoyable having someone to share it with and enjoy it with.People would ask us about weather and riding and we would tell them that some rides always werent as good as others but theres no such thing as a bad ride. On some of our long rides she would catch a few winks on the back. You could usually tell because the back seat would get very quiet for awhile. And some of the cars that passed you would get such a look. She was a trooper. Our longest trip was to see our son in California because he was stationed at Vandenberg AFB. By the time we got home we did 6800 miles in 17 days. Took the southern route to California and the through the Dakotas on the way home. Our Lehman Goldwing didnt miss a beat and let us just eat the miles up. Sadly that wound up being our longest trip due to her health. But we got it in and had a lot of fun in the process.She got me into the trikes and we never looked back. Best thing I ever did for riding.;)

Mick, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Co-Pilot. I have taken several rides by myself and they have been wonderful. Have seen a lot of beautiful things on my journeys, but, there was no one there to share them with. Once again, I now have a co-pilot again and I'm now able to enjoy these sames sights even better now that I have someone to share them with. Please continue to ride and enjoy, that is my wish for you.

There have been some very support comments on the idea of a co-pilot forum, I wish we would hear from the Admins on this issue. Either Yay or Nay...

Chuck

I have been both a pilot and co-pilot. I am not a lifelong rider so when I had my Freewheeler I was concentrating so hard on riding that I couldn't enjoy the scenery. Now that I'm the co-pilot on our Triglide I find I'm enjoying the sights much more. I will say though, I do enjoy riding alone on short trips when my pilot is working.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back