BOLO Stolen Shriner Go-karts...

peteg59

Meme Master
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2014
Farmington, NH USA
...Some low life scum has stolen 4 Dodge Aspen RT bodied go karts used in Shriner fundraising parades.

Hope they get caught quickly.

shriners-aspens-1.jpeg

Full article here:

https://bangshift.com/general-news/...-go-karts-used-by-a-shriners-club-in-indiana/

Years ago some low life broke into the body shop where I worked over the weekend . Stole all the spray guns and buffers. We get a call on monday morning from the body shop down the road there's some one tryin to sell spray guns and buffers. Gives him directions from his place to ours goin all the back roads. Sure enough ten minutes later this jackass shows up at our door and the cops right behind him. I don't know what the guy was on but he actually didn't recall the place.:laugh:

Years ago some low life broke into the body shop where I worked over the weekend . Stole all the spray guns and buffers. We get a call on monday morning from the body shop down the road there's some one tryin to sell spray guns and buffers. Gives him directions from his place to ours goin all the back roads. Sure enough ten minutes later this jackass shows up at our door and the cops right behind him. I don't know what the guy was on but he actually didn't recall the place.:laugh:

That's right up there with the nutcase that tried to rob the patrons of a Chicago Cop Bar while I was living there ... the old saying is really true ... criminals are pretty stupid.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back