Black Rims

Those are Harley center covers......I just ordered a pair off of EBay for 40 bucks. Part number 83841-09

Are those the same as the ones that come on the F150 Harley truck? Those are the center covers I'm getting for my wheels as soon as Willy Shinny sends my new chromed wheels. They have some more on ebay, but say they are the F150 HD center wheel cover. They don't give a part number. I think I'll send them a question. Sure save a lot of money.

So the same design only in chrome? I thought I checked.....don't remember those............I bet they are nice looking! Any pics?
Rob

If you want to see how they look Rob, go to HarleyDavidson.com and in 2012 bikes go to Trikes. go to the last selection in the drop down, click on customization. I think they look sharp in chrome. Willy Shiny does a swap out a lot cheaper than buying from HD. He also claims to do a better chrome job??? Hope so!

I ride though mud, sand ,salt. So my wheels are a disaster i don't waste time trying to polish them anymore , I think I'm just going to paint them black.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back