Backpack Cannon,,,,

had a judge for a while. was cool to shoot ....for a while. traded for a remington 1100. saving up for a Remington 740 in 308 and then my safe will be full.....for a while;)

Can't imagine how that thing would kick, but I'd like to find out.

the way my judge was with a 45lc the muzzle kicked down ward into the palm of your hand . one would think the muzzle would jump up ...just the opposite . your wrist took most of the shock. after shooting about 20 rounds I was done.

I have a six shooter Colt replica that is chambered in 45LC and not sure how you could fire 454 Casul or 460 since headspacing would have to be different even if diam of round was the same (not sure it is). My .45 LC Colt replica is pretty old as it was made by Sauer & Sons in Germany (same as Sig Sauer) and is a pleasure to shoot all day with no pain from recoil and is very accurate due the longer barrel. And is wasn't $1200 hehe

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back