August 2012 TOTM

Apr 13, 2008
Ohio
Congratulations to Boscoporp, of Mooresville, NC. His beautiful 2003 Gold Wing / Motortrike has been selected as our Trike of the Month for August, 2012.

Anyone who has been at our rallies in Maggie Valley, knows it is Stan whenever they see the blue GW with the wonderful matching little car trailer following faithfully behind. His rig brings smiles to faces wherever he goes, and Stan is always smiling right back!

Bosco.jpg
StumpyCreek003.jpg

Congratulations Stan! I missed that rig at THE RALLY.Nobody has mentioned tha machine that you haul in the trailer.It was missed too.Hope to see you at the next one.RIDE SAFE

Congratulations Stan! I missed that rig at THE RALLY.Nobody has mentioned tha machine that you haul in the trailer.It was missed too.Hope to see you at the next one.RIDE SAFE

Rally was fun, but you - and your rig! - were sorely missed! Long overdue honors for your trike 'n' trailer! Hope you make the 2013 Rally!

Congratulations, Stan! Missed you this year - hope you'll be joining us next year! I may even have a marguerita if you do! ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back