Another Newbie

ultraboy-
Thanks. On the rake kits, my recommendation is stick with the Champion EZ-Steer. Thats what Champion and Motor Trike uses and its the heaviest (construction wise not weight) and best built and yes it does have all the factory mounting points you'll need to bolt it right on and remount all your stock items. PM me and I' make you a deal on one. Same goes for any other member.

Also....do not go past 4.5 degrees. On the FLHs more than that is just too loose and is not needed.
ZOOK
How much lead time do you need?

Nice looking trike, and just LOVE that color!! By any chance are you in TRI? Looks just like a post over on that forum...;)

Cheri, Yes, I joined TRI last month, so the bike (err trike) you see over there is mine. The color is "Deep Cobalt Pearl." H-D paint comes from PPG, so any PPG or Ditzler dealer can mix it up in a manner of minutes using the original formula for a perfect match. PPG paint code 908850.

Ultra

Wow you are like almost in my Neighborhood. Another trike to look for on the road. Been to Americade yet?

Since ultraboy is in IN, I assume you're talking to me. ;) Yes, I was at Americade last year for a couple of days - trying to figure out how to afford it again this year so I can actually get some riding done in the area!! Still trying to find someplace close to Canada St that I can afford that has a room available - I don't want much, now do I? :)

Well I have a friend that has a motel just up past the Holiday Inn called Tall Pines. You could give him a call. The trolley goes by the place so you can use that at night. You can even mention my name.

John: I believe I was talking to you up at Americade. I met you at that Restuarant up in Warrensburg.,the one thats set back a little off the road, also has tables outside. Wife and I have been going up there since the 80's. Love the riding in that area. Dave........

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back